Interpreted huaraches are similar to modern huaraches, but have taken divergent paths and now may not be directly tied to traditional huarache sandal designs. These designs are often available on a wider scale and may take some inspiration from traditional huaraches, but are often closer to what we might think of as modern sandals.
- Softspots Havana Women's Huarache
- Softspots Tobago Women's Huarache
- O'neill Women's Devan Huarache Sandals
- Softspots Hanna Strappy Women's Huarache Sandals
- SoftSpots Women's Trinidad Huarache Sandals
- SoftSpots Women's Tela Huarache Sandals
- SoftSpots Women's Tatianna Ankle Strap Huarache Sandals
Huaraches are also a traditional Mexican dish in which the stuffed cactus paddles look like little Mexican sandals.
Last updated: Thursday, March 30th, 2017 - 01:33:12 PM